!!! I need help friends, my tank is going down !!!

If it helps you feel better I will admit it here that I did something similar and hit 14dkh from the usual 8.0. Lost only a blasto that was not that happy anyway. Did some WC to get it down. I was shocked I did not lose a lot more, as this was an SPS dominant frag tank. (And not the right environment for the basto to start with.)

I also once butt-dialed a straight Turn On for the same DIY doser but this time Calcium. Looked like skim milk when I woke up. This time no mortality. Just 10 hours of cleaning EVERY inch of the tank, sump, racks, pumps, powerheads, heaters...

So @spyder813 , let us make a pact together not to make this particular mistake again, OK? Hope everybody else pulls through.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top