I read the sticky ... But this wasn't in it.

markysgirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
135
Reaction score
144
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This showed up in one corner of my tank about twoish months ago and now in a separate area this last week.
I thought some of the smarty-pants on here would know straight away what it is. Thank you in advance for your assistance
MVIMG_20200807_130611.jpg
 
Eggs. What kind of snails do you have?
 
Yeah, kinda. They’ll hatch but maybe 1or 2 will grow up. The rest will end up in filtration

sign of a healthy tank!
 
Yeah, kinda. They’ll hatch but maybe 1or 2 will grow up. The rest will end up in filtration

sign of a healthy tank!
That is soooo great to hear! This is my first salty tank and I think it's going well but I have nothing to compare it to.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top