I Think I Forgot This Part…

Hey Y’all!
I was on R2R a *long* time ago, but just couldn’t find the time. Now I’m retired; so let the fun begin and the learning commence!!

I had a 150gT that just got torn down three days ago. (leak). My savage babies are being “boarded” by my LFS bc my new stand was not finished due to [non life threatening] covid complications.

It’s been a mess so far, but hopefully 2022 will see quicker progress.

Tl;dr I’m excited to be here, and I hate this pandemic!

Smooches,
Shiny from Nashville
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hey Y’all!
I was on R2R a *long* time ago, but just couldn’t find the time. Now I’m retired; so let the fun begin and the learning commence!!

I had a 150gT that just got torn down three days ago. (leak). My savage babies are being “boarded” by my LFS bc my new stand was not finished due to [non life threatening] covid complications.

It’s been a mess so far, but hopefully 2022 will see quicker progress.

Tl;dr I’m excited to be here, and I hate this pandemic!

Smooches,
Shiny from Nashville

Welcome and Welcome Back! Glad you re-joined. Hope you are returning to health and glad it's all working out. You are showing off your BBA - Bounce Back Ability - great life skill and wonderful for this hobby, too!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 
I have begun my build thread, although it’s moving very slowly. been having some supply chain problems!

Let me be among first to say CONGRATS on your build thread!! You are a 'find a way, make a way' person even with supply chain difficulties - YOUR ROCK!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top