I think I just killed my new torch :(

Adam113

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2016
Messages
778
Reaction score
901
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a beautiful new torch coral. I wanted to take it off the plug because I hate the way they look. Got a sharp chisel and got it right at the base like I've done before with no issues. Well the whole body crumbled :( it's still together, but loosely. Is there any way this can survive or did I just murder it?
IMG_4352.JPG
 
Just keep an eye on him,for any kind of infection. He does't look to bad to me;)
 
I literally thought what I just did was like shooting somebody with a shotgun haha. Expected everyone to say toss it.
 
I "killed " my candy canes. :(
About six times over two years or so. :eek:
12 heads on it now. . :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top