I think it’s a coral?

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
6,119
Reaction score
11,442
Location
Coachella Valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
646B8F5A-5D84-4761-8528-7B10D79B5A62.jpeg

Any help IDing this thing would be very appreciated reefers. It’s growing like a weed. Apears to be all soft tissue no hard skeleton from what I can see
F9324690-9534-4C1B-B2FB-2755580F89D5.jpeg
 
If it’s algea I think this would be the first kin d of algea I won’t feel the need to remove lol I believe it’s a red grape and not algea tho by its structure but I’ll keep posting as it grows for everyone
 
Thanks reef2reef!! I can rest easy knowing it’s not some coral killer growing in my tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top