Nov 11, 2021 #1 B Bladeb126 New Member View Badges Joined Nov 2, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 2 What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just got this guy, not even two days old in my tank.. my urchin lost its color and is barely moving. It’s losing its spines too. I had it slowly acclimated. All my inverts are doing fine in my tank as well. Im at a loss here.
I just got this guy, not even two days old in my tank.. my urchin lost its color and is barely moving. It’s losing its spines too. I had it slowly acclimated. All my inverts are doing fine in my tank as well. Im at a loss here.
Nov 11, 2021 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 How was it acclimated and for how long? Is it losing spines? They do stress easily
Nov 11, 2021 #3 OP OP B Bladeb126 New Member View Badges Joined Nov 2, 2019 Messages 4 Reaction score 2 What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 vetteguy53081 said: How was it acclimated and for how long? Is it losing spines? They do stress easily Click to expand... I had it acclimated for around an half hour or so, I had it dripped with my water in a bucket. His spines are falling off.
vetteguy53081 said: How was it acclimated and for how long? Is it losing spines? They do stress easily Click to expand... I had it acclimated for around an half hour or so, I had it dripped with my water in a bucket. His spines are falling off.
Nov 11, 2021 #4 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 Spine bit i Bladeb126 said: I had it acclimated for around an half hour or so, I had it dripped with my water in a bucket. His spines are falling off. Click to expand... spine bit is stress and 1/2 hour not near enough especially if salinity wasn’t equalized
Spine bit i Bladeb126 said: I had it acclimated for around an half hour or so, I had it dripped with my water in a bucket. His spines are falling off. Click to expand... spine bit is stress and 1/2 hour not near enough especially if salinity wasn’t equalized