I think my tang is sick!! Helpp!!

tjclark177

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI everyone,

I just recently bought a small blue tang and two clowns and put them in my tank. Now im noticing that my blue tang has developed these dots across its body and I've done a little research and think it might be ich or he just has been really rubbing himself across the rocks and is flaking? Im not quite sure. Any ideas on what you guys think it might be? I have a really good established 75 gallon tank and everything else is doing amazing so I dont want to infect it. Ill try to attach a picture.
2013-04-26 10.47.12.jpg


Thanks!
 
Looks like ich, I had a worse case than that and I just fed heavy. Went away in a week. The algae sheets really helped as well.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
If its eating well, just feed a bit more and it should go away. Probably got stressed out with the new addition.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Can you quaratine and medicate?
 
Thanks everyone but I guess I just got a bad fish. Found him dead this morning being eaten by my hermits :( had him for only a week!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top