Nov 5, 2019 #1 don_chuwish Smells something fishy View Badges Reef Tank 365 Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 3,389 Location A better place What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 . Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
Nov 5, 2019 #2 Lovemyreef2015 Reefing Mom! View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined May 21, 2017 Messages 6,123 Reaction score 30,571 What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm no expert on macroalgae but it looks like maybe ulva so. I would remove it regardless so it doesn't irritate the coral
I'm no expert on macroalgae but it looks like maybe ulva so. I would remove it regardless so it doesn't irritate the coral
Nov 5, 2019 #3 shred5 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 4,853 Location Waukesha, Wi What state or country do you live in Wisconsin Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Lovemyreef2015 said: I'm no expert on macroalgae but it looks like maybe ulva so. I would remove it regardless so it doesn't irritate the coral Click to expand... Agreed..
Lovemyreef2015 said: I'm no expert on macroalgae but it looks like maybe ulva so. I would remove it regardless so it doesn't irritate the coral Click to expand... Agreed..
Nov 5, 2019 #4 OP OP don_chuwish Smells something fishy View Badges Reef Tank 365 Pacific Northwest Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Mar 21, 2012 Messages 3,013 Reaction score 3,389 Location A better place What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 . Last edited: Mar 11, 2021