I want Reef2Reef to be bigger than.....

I want Reef2Reef to be bigger than.....FACEBOOK!

Talking aquatics not politics - Reef2Reef

Talking reefs not beefs - Reef2Reef

Anybody got anything? Lol!

I'll remind you of this post when you're called upon to testify before Congress.

Also how in the world did you end up with member #6? Did you not even get testing access while they were building the new site?
 
I love it here and visit a few times a day starting around 6:00 am. Very friendly forum and I was on forums when they invented them

I also don’t get yelled at to much :eek:
 
What I love about R2R - seeing everyone's tank pics , seeing their ideas , hearing what they do to keep their tanks successful. Favorite threads would be anything wrasse related
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top