I would like to have a new aquascape

RH~reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need new rocks I want to know who sells or where I can get it, I would like to have a new aquascape[emoji5]
thanks in advance[emoji4]
2018-08-21%2001.11.41.jpeg
 
I need new rocks I want to know who sells or where I can get it, I would like to have a new aquascape[emoji5]
thanks in advance[emoji4]
2018-08-21%2001.11.41.jpeg

Since you have an established tank, you would want to be sure and cure any rock you add. There are several places to get dry rock or live rock.

I saw your other thread as well. For either thread, good to know some of the following:

What size is the tank, what is in there already and what are your parameters? How long has it been running?

Welcome to the forum!

 
Where are you located I’m sure a local fish store sells cured rocks near you.

Google it handfuls of places sell either live pulled from ocean or dry rock you can also make your own thread in DIY area. Be careful don’t add to many leave room for coral growth.
 
Since you have an established tank, you would want to be sure and cure any rock you add. There are several places to get dry rock or live rock.

I saw your other thread as well. For either thread, good to know some of the following:

What size is the tank, what is in there already and what are your parameters? How long has it been running?

Welcome to the forum!

I have 65 gallons, I am 6 months now and all parameters are clear
 
Where are you located I’m sure a local fish store sells cured rocks near you.

Google it handfuls of places sell either live pulled from ocean or dry rock you can also make your own thread in DIY area. Be careful don’t add to many leave room for coral growth.
Thank you very much I will take it into account
 
Take a walk on the wild side and get real live rock that is collected by divers in nutrient rich waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Get select pieces and cure in your tank. The die off from rock will fuel your chaeto growth in refugium.

http://www.gulfliverock.com/premium-decorative-rock.html


https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/2...m-on-top-with-30g-ecosystem-mud-macro.421526/

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wet-salty-for-christmas-2017.428100/

I could not agree more.

GulfLiveRock
KP Aquatics
TampaBaySaltwater
ARC Reef
LiveRockNReef

Pacific rock can be found as well.

I have not used any of these vendors, just offering for research. I am lucky my LFS airs in Pacific live rock.

EDIT: but I would possibly still cure depending on delivery time.
 
I could not agree more.

GulfLiveRock
KP Aquatics
TampaBaySaltwater
ARC Reef
LiveRockNReef

Pacific rock can be found as well.

I have not used any of these vendors, just offering for research. I am lucky my LFS airs in Pacific live rock.

EDIT: but I would possibly still cure depending on delivery time.

[/QUOTE
I could not agree more.

GulfLiveRock
KP Aquatics
TampaBaySaltwater
ARC Reef
LiveRockNReef

Pacific rock can be found as well.

I have not used any of these vendors, just offering for research. I am lucky my LFS airs in Pacific live rock.

EDIT: but I would possibly still cure depending on delivery time.

Once, when making a order to fill a 120G new build, I was shown live rock in its underwater setting and then when I selected it, the diver/owner called me on the boat ride in to firm up shipping details. I received that live rock before midnight, within 10 hours of being in 30’ of water.
 
Once, when making a order to fill a 120G new build, I was shown live rock in its underwater setting and then when I selected it, the diver/owner called me on the boat ride in to firm up shipping details. I received that live rock before midnight, within 10 hours of being in 30’ of water.

That is incredible.
 
Once, when making a large order of live rock to fill a 120G new build, I was shown a video of available rock to fine tune my order. When I specified order, the owner/diver called me on boat ride in to Tampa Bay and showed me the rock. I had it delivered to me before midnight on the same day.

PS: Sorry for double post
 
That is incredible.

Imagine this, I put 150 lbs of live rock in two 150G Rubbermade tubs buried in the ground (outside mariculture). At 2AM I am inspecting rock in the dark, outside with red led to see what I got. When I switched to blue led, the amount of florescence of green pigment shocked me, it was that beautiful.

PS: I have bought from Tampa Bay saltwater and Gulf live rock, both are great sources of sustainable biodiversity.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top