ID but can’t get a good pic

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rxb09a
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rxb09a

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
122
Reaction score
52
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I just noticed multiple very very small white critters on my glass. I can see what looks to possible have a tail and two whisker things up front. Does anyone have any idea what this is with this terrible description? I will try to get pics but so far can’t get any to turn out decent.
 
A8048AD7-8E6A-4E19-9368-553CA50C5340.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top