Aug 21, 2019 #1 bubbasguppies Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 9, 2014 Messages 261 Reaction score 329 Location Leesburg, GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I purchased a $39.00 zoa frag pack close to two months ago now and couldn't id this one. I know the eagle eye on it but what is the name for the other ones. Thanks all.
I purchased a $39.00 zoa frag pack close to two months ago now and couldn't id this one. I know the eagle eye on it but what is the name for the other ones. Thanks all.
Aug 22, 2019 #2 LetItReef 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined May 29, 2014 Messages 2,922 Reaction score 1,446 Location San Diego, CA What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Dragon Eyes?
Aug 22, 2019 #3 OP OP bubbasguppies Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 9, 2014 Messages 261 Reaction score 329 Location Leesburg, GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No I have dragons eyes and these in the pic are far from being that.
Aug 24, 2019 #4 OP OP bubbasguppies Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 9, 2014 Messages 261 Reaction score 329 Location Leesburg, GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here's a better picture of the frag as well as the Dragon Eyes I got.