ID hitchhiker in new cycleing tank

Saltyspatune

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
16
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last night I was topping off my 24 gallon biocube and I seen this on a solitary rock in the front of my tank has anybody ever seen this or had it. The worm is transparent has a white base almost looks fluffy and there are two separate worm coming out of it.

received_10213405025826560.jpeg


received_10213405025986564.jpeg
 
They are reef safe and good scavengers don't bother with them they make a part in the biodiversity that whe try to duplicate in our thank
 
Hi so I am cycling my first tank 24 gallon biocube and have some pests some good some bad I believe the bad ones I have are COLONIAL HYDROIDS I saw one on Saturday now there are several all around the tank just one or two heads on each one they look like this is there anyway of getting rid of them thankyou
Screenshot_2017-04-24-20-14-54.png
 
Thank you again here are some actual pictures
20170424_202604.jpg
20170424_202443.jpg
20170424_202503.jpg
 
Oh I think the last one is some sort of starfish waiting on him to fully exit the rock so I can remove him
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top