ID Pls Before I Add this to my DT

RobertTheNurse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
855
Reaction score
707
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this frag at the LFS. What is it? One is slithering on the side of the bag? Aipasia slither?!
20220205_185132.jpg
20220205_185015.jpg
 
just a little tube work. Harmless filter feeder :)
 
Looks like it came out of its tube, yes.
 

Ahhh ok. Here's a video lol makes sense. As long as it ain't Aiptasia...the other pic showed something on the frag, other was the slither
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top