Jan 12, 2016 #1 mr11 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 300 Reaction score 114 Location Washington DC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Any ideas?
Jan 12, 2016 #2 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 13,239 Reaction score 15,708 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Cerith snail eggs, I believe.
Jan 12, 2016 #3 FL_Reefer Valuable Member View Badges Joined Aug 18, 2013 Messages 2,162 Reaction score 631 Location Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Eggs of some sort, snail maybe
Jan 12, 2016 #4 OP OP mr11 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 300 Reaction score 114 Location Washington DC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks for the super fast reply! Do I do anything with them?
Jan 12, 2016 #5 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 13,239 Reaction score 15,708 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You're welcome. Nope, some other invert will probably come along and eat them.
Jan 12, 2016 #6 Wiz 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 Joined Dec 1, 2014 Messages 4,317 Reaction score 2,644 Location Allenstown nh Rating - 0% 0 0 0 In my experience there is little chance theyll survive. Especially cuz you will wind up scraping them off while cleaning
In my experience there is little chance theyll survive. Especially cuz you will wind up scraping them off while cleaning
Jan 12, 2016 #7 Salty1962 Wrasse and SPS Lover View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Jan 28, 2015 Messages 8,484 Reaction score 7,744 Location Charlotte, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You may get lucky and some survive but for the most part, food for corals and shrimp. I haven't seen many fish eat them in my tank, mostly wrasses. I get a fresh batch every 2-3 wks. Sometimes multiple clutches.
You may get lucky and some survive but for the most part, food for corals and shrimp. I haven't seen many fish eat them in my tank, mostly wrasses. I get a fresh batch every 2-3 wks. Sometimes multiple clutches.