Ideas for ridding tank of bubble algae?

c262b7e941a55ee20e17c435e2d9ee99.jpg


0ab2d37dc6afbf42c497ad05f2571a3a.jpg


d8f161748f85a9a466b4e03af62a7ed1.jpg


These are the most up to date photos. Shows you where I have moved everything.
 
lucky you I cant even keep a red goni they chemi irritate my tank and I really like them, sharp tank you have for sure. nice coralline on the rocks, nice age etc
 
lucky you I cant even keep a red goni they chemi irritate my tank and I really like them, sharp tank you have for sure. nice coralline on the rocks, nice age etc
Thanks brandon. I appreciate it. I have been lucky with this set up. After moving to Albuquerque I found an LFS that is owned by the father and operated by his 3 sons that are in their early to late 20s. I always talk with them and bounce ideas back and forth. They believe in the all natural way for sure. The only concern other than algae in my tank is the sea cucumber lol. Gotta keep him or her happy!
 
hey not to hijack but im a nm man, all high school was in animas nm we sure had a kick football team 80s-90s worth a google :) :)
 
moved on up to Lubbock texas early 2000s been pretty cool. one good long lfs to get most stuff from, several private traders at the meetings etc
 
Nice. I was in the Army for 12 years. Started the hobby in phoenix 6 years back then had a break from it while i lived in eastern Europe for 3 years. I studied and learned some things from them.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top