Ideas needed to attach lights on a eurobraced tank

Aquavaj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
750
Reaction score
444
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was using painted mdf strips but we all know what happens when they get wet. Well let's just say my tank almost overflowed one time when my ato created a siphon and got the wood wet. Looking for some ideas on creating a taller ledge that sits on the eurobrace that the mounting arms can attach to. I was thinking of 80/20 extrusion but way too expensive.
 
PVC board maybe
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top