If I were worth a 100mil or more....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,270
Reaction score
18,007
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I were worth a 100mil or more, the 2nd thing after buying a Multimillion dollar house is I would construct an in-ground pool (say 20ftx20ft x 10-15ft deep) and convert it into my personal REEF.

Of course be in a climate advantageous for havjng a reef year round. Close enough to an Ocean to pump ocean water in and out.

It would have reef rocks, corals, fish....

....and major actinic lighting overhead like a sports stadium to illuminate the corals

I would snorkel/scuba it almost everyday to watch it mature and maintain it. But I'd also hire a Marine Biologist to assist me.



.
 
I'd look into buying a property in Fiji on a lagoon. Start a mini coral farm and build a house with a dock.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top