If you could have any LPS Coral

Well Ill start i forgot to earlier, i would have to say mine is a Goniopora reason is because there one of the harder lps corals to keep...
 
I have a few on my list but I think my top 2 are currently bpc flamethrower chalice, and space invader pectina!
 
elegance all the way... because the last time i owned one was 18 years ago. no forums and you had to rely on what you were told for their care. it was gigantic and the most colorful i had ever seen. then it died. it died because i didnt feed it :( i was told all it needed was good light and intermittant flow. wish i knew then all i know now (and they were far less expensive)

125g mixed reef
 
Cherry Coral's Incrediscoly...that thing was AMAZING and easily the nicest one I've ever seen.
Reef Koi's Snowy River Blasto...I've always wanted one of the yellow and red blastos and it's the nicest I've seen
UFO Micromussa...been on my want list since I started my tank
JF My Miami Chalice...not the latest and greatest, but still my favorite
 
I saw a picture on another forum of a bright yellow hammer that I would love to have.
 
I am very new and don't have my first coral yet BUT I love the colored hammer corals and the Australian Acanthastreas. One day.
 
gold frogspawn not really that expensive just very hard to find symphyllia wilsoni one of the rarest corals to get so not allot known about them compared to other corals
 
I would go with a rainbow anything, I dont have a scoli, so anything that has super bright colors and is a scoli!
 
I would go with a rainbow anything, I dont have a scoli, so anything that has super bright colors and is a scoli!

That is exactly what I want. My lemon peel has other plans for me having a scoly. Apparently, the lemon peel has the deciding vote. :(
 
forrealb50 has some beautiful acans for sale right now that you might love. his rainbow is breathtaking!

125g mixed reef
 
I would have to say one of the Rainbow Chalices. Maybe one day when the price comes down on them to about :) half of what they are selling for at the moment.
 
I would have to say one of the Rainbow Chalices. Maybe one day when the price comes down on them to about :) half of what they are selling for at the moment.

I FEEL YA! Help us poor people out! sell some cheaper cooler looking things!

The rainbow chalices are insane i would LOVE one! Too much money though :(

Just picked up some acans from sarasota few nights ago ill post pics soon, really excited about the one its quite rainbow colored!
 
I would like to find a black bodied chalice with a rainbow rim.

thst would be so cool looking with the serious contrast in color!

yeah the chalices and acans are waaaaay to expensive. yes they're beautiful but over priced.

125g mixed reef
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top