If you HATE the classifieds then I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe categorize by country? Contrary to what every American things, not everyone lives in America… :dizzy-face:
 
Something I think would greatly improve the classifieds....

When you zoom into the map in your local area, rather than seeing all of the dots on the map and clicking on each individual one, if there could be a list below with all of the postings within the range that you are zoomed into, that would be awesome.

Also when you open up a posting, and then return to the classifieds, you have to zoom back into your particular area. If it could automatically go back to the area that you were previously looking at, that would also be awesome!
 
@revhtree

Here's one posted yesterday with no location tag and pickup only.

Screenshot_20220330-083324.png
 
Thanks everyone. Went through and listed the requests and will be working with our dev.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top