If you have to choose between these two scenario

madlos123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2016
Messages
501
Reaction score
622
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im tight on my budget.
Im running out of test kit especially for alk, cal, mag for Salifert.

Would you rather buy a new API KH & Calcium test kit or ask around locally if someone got a free expired Test Kit they can give you.

What would you do?

My tank.

IMG_20230904_215609927.jpg

IMG_20230904_215854813.jpg
 
I actually like the API KH and Calcium test kits. I would go that route over spending effort to get what might be bad reagent.
 
Post what you need in your local reefing group. Offer to trade coral frags or other extra gear for test kits. You'd be surprised what other reefers have sitting around that are not expired.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top