Illinois reefers show me your tank

IMG_20190309_204421395.jpg

Springfield but we dont have anything around us
 
Last edited:
Mostly we do have a ok lfs and one that's on its last leg. When I started thats where I went. Now I buy online or travel 1.45 hr away to the nearest decent reef store. For the top notch I've got to go to Chicago or St Louis. Those are all day trips and haven't done that yet.

Only one lfs carries any reef lights and those are thr fluval led.
 
Mostly we do have a ok lfs and one that's on its last leg. When I started thats where I went. Now I buy online or travel 1.45 hr away to the nearest decent reef store. For the top notch I've got to go to Chicago or St Louis. Those are all day trips and haven't done that yet.

Only one lfs carries any reef lights and those are thr fluval led.

Well I do recommend taking a trip out to Chicago they have some amazing stores there but try liveaquaria.com you’ll like them they give really good prices on both fish and coral but in all honesty Illinois has dog **** for reef stores[emoji23]
 
Well I do recommend taking a trip out to Chicago they have some amazing stores there but try liveaquaria.com you’ll like them they give really good prices on both fish and coral but in all honesty Illinois has dog **** for reef stores[emoji23]

True that lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top