Illumagic blaze settings for soft coral tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter jukesy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jukesy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Location
kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, this is my first post so would like to say hello first of all I would like to say hello

I currently run a 5 foot soft coral tank using the illumagic blaze 90 and blaze mini as my main lighting.

My problem is I am based in the uk and I seem to be the only person in the uk using these lights.

An exclusive club you could say.

I see they are used more your sud3 of the pond and in Australia and the Far East.

Would anyone be kind enough to share there settings for a soft coral tank

Thank you
 
 

thanks for the response unfortunately looks like the settings provided are for sps

think that high would fry the soft coral
 
Did you end up settling a some good settings? I just picked up a used Blaze Mini and struggling to find info on it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top