IM-100 EXt need ideas to keep my cats out!

Dan1979e

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
8
Location
Binghamton
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got the IM-EXT-100 and I would love to get it up and running but I need to solve the problem of how to keep my cats off and make sure they don’t decide to take a swim… I don’t want a canopy but some kind of cover that won’t obstruct the XR30
 
So I just got the IM-EXT-100 and I would love to get it up and running but I need to solve the problem of how to keep my cats off and make sure they don’t decide to take a swim… I don’t want a canopy but some kind of cover that won’t obstruct the XR30
I bet after the first "swim", they'll learn not to get too close.

Fwiw, I had an empty tank for a while and my cat liked to hang out inside. Since getting it up and running, she's left it alone.

If you want to be extra cautious, you could secure some cardboard along the side to make a temporary canopy/wall...
 
My cat decided to stare at my pair of storms the other day and went to sump at the top of the tank but I splashed him with some of the sea water in his face and he was so offended he doesnt even look at any of my tanks anymore lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top