• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM 25 and 60 (Getting Out) Finally parting out.

Item Price
2K
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

tr3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2017
Messages
60
Reaction score
35
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Leaving the hobby.. selling everything obviously I would love to sell it all at one time. Live in Garland Tx. Have a sr-60 and a nuvo 25 lagoon. I have 3 hydra 26 hds 3 mp10s apex controller dosing pumps top off plus way more. Also have a 10 gallon with an AI prime. Asking 2k for everything I have fish related.

04A3B94A-688D-45BD-8468-B1F885C99600.jpeg A3B79A24-5D96-4A5F-B78B-571484E284BD.jpeg 1870E383-11F9-4F7B-B794-F5B729BA968C.jpeg 96969319-1E55-4075-9142-C602715BC684.jpeg 676D2CC5-3AE1-4079-B4E3-B68E574370BB.jpeg B188A26D-FF55-4B51-AAAC-6C07C7BFAEAB.jpeg 0A575314-2801-4481-8EC5-563D73A48CB5.jpeg A2812706-4BE0-49BC-8AC1-3A7D648D1986.jpeg 52A1F717-A570-4792-B435-698C6CF5B3B0.jpeg C47E88AB-A459-4244-BA96-154801AD7535.jpeg 758A94E4-9696-4940-B84B-DE974B140561.jpeg
 
After a long time waiting I have finally taken everything down. I am in the process of cleaning everything and making a list and price for all. I will be willing to ship things that are smaller in size. will be updating soon with list, prices, and more pictures
 
I do but I was testing it and now I cant get the eb832 to be controlled. so I dont know
 

Attachments

  • Apex.jpg
    Apex.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 36
I do but I was testing it and now I cant get the eb832 to be controlled. so I dont know
Even broken there are some people, myself included, that would possibly buy it hoping that it is an easy fix.
There is a board in the eb832 that is a common failure point and commonly have to be replaced. There is a chance it is the problem.
 
If you decide to part any of this out, let me know about the Hydra 2HD, and the Prime HD.
 
Leaving the hobby.. selling everything obviously I would love to sell it all at one time. Live in Garland Tx. Have a sr-60 and a nuvo 25 lagoon. I have 3 hydra 26 hds 3 mp10s apex controller dosing pumps top off plus way more. Also have a 10 gallon with an AI prime. Asking 2k for everything I have fish related.

04A3B94A-688D-45BD-8468-B1F885C99600.jpeg A3B79A24-5D96-4A5F-B78B-571484E284BD.jpeg 1870E383-11F9-4F7B-B794-F5B729BA968C.jpeg 96969319-1E55-4075-9142-C602715BC684.jpeg 676D2CC5-3AE1-4079-B4E3-B68E574370BB.jpeg B188A26D-FF55-4B51-AAAC-6C07C7BFAEAB.jpeg 0A575314-2801-4481-8EC5-563D73A48CB5.jpeg A2812706-4BE0-49BC-8AC1-3A7D648D1986.jpeg 52A1F717-A570-4792-B435-698C6CF5B3B0.jpeg C47E88AB-A459-4244-BA96-154801AD7535.jpeg 758A94E4-9696-4940-B84B-DE974B140561.jpeg
how much for the 25?
 
Not sure they visit the forum anymore? They never replied the first time I asked them about the hydras.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top