• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

IM Fusion 10 Full Setup and Apex EB8 FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waboss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,061
Reaction score
1,048
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Ok, so about a month ago I got a little carried away (as usual). I picked up this tank to just have a temporary "house" for my hermits when I had to dose my main tank with Interceptor. I ended up fully building it out and looking back, that was not one of my better ideas. I really don't want to maintain 2 tanks. So I'm seeing if anyone is interested in buying the whole setup for a good price.

I'm asking $350 for everything, local pick up only in Glen Burnie, MD 21061 (just to get rid of the whole thing at one shot).

Also, I have an EB8 that I used for about a year before upgrading to a bunch of my gear and I don't need it now. Asking $135 for it (shipped via USPS in the US).

Please PM if interested and thanks!

Total equipment list with price I paid a few weeks ago, you'll get all this for $350:
IM Fusion 10 Tank 99.99
IM AUQA Media Basket 25.00
Pico Skimmer 2.0 50.00
Kessil A150 Ocean Blue 105.00
Kessil Gooseneck 25.00
Jebao RW-4 48.29
Eheim Jager 50W heater 20.60
HDE Digital Thermometer 6.99
Tunze 3152 Nano Osmolator 97.99
Collar aPump Silent pump (for skimmer) 24.90
3x Limewood airstones (for skimmer) 15.97
ReefCleaners LR 21.00
Caribsea Arag-Alive Black Indo Pacific Sand 21.95
Total 562.68


20151104_191415_zpsfv61lovl.jpg


20151104_191405_zpsaz9wkhud.jpg


20151114_165953_zpsmkp7rykl.jpg
 
I'm not parting out the IM setup..............yet. Thanks for your interest though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top