I'm in a bad mood over this right now.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rjmul
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I would encourage anyone that's having issues to contact CoralVue support. I know folks aren't around during the weekend so week days are best. Also the best way to get in contact are always either submitting a ticket WWW.coralvue.com/support . or you can email directly [email protected]

Just out of curiosity are all of you using Android devices?

Also what is the name and version of the App you folks are using ?

Google Pixel 3XL android v.11

X1 Pump v1.1.8
 
Anyone update on this?

I sent in all of my pumps to be looked at , still haven’t heard of a perm fix but I am no longer using them.
 
Anyone update on this?

I sent in all of my pumps to be looked at , still haven’t heard of a perm fix but I am no longer using them.
I emailed them. Their response was that they wanted QR codes on the back of the pumps.

honestly I ignored that email for a few days because I did not feel like taking apart my entire dosing "shelf" that I have under my tank.

I emailed them back last night. Like the Russian police I was stern, but fair. I included this data from my tank. I basically said that I'll send the QR code's but that I'm pretty unhappy, that I believe this is a software issue and that it kinda almost ruined my tank. I run a tight ship with my tank, and this set me back quite a bit.
 

Attachments

  • 243D2C97-4593-4F77-883B-5F2B32E05252.png
    243D2C97-4593-4F77-883B-5F2B32E05252.png
    317.3 KB · Views: 67
I emailed them. Their response was that they wanted QR codes on the back of the pumps.

honestly I ignored that email for a few days because I did not feel like taking apart my entire dosing "shelf" that I have under my tank.

I emailed them back last night. Like the Russian police I was stern, but fair. I included this data from my tank. I basically said that I'll send the QR code's but that I'm pretty unhappy, that I believe this is a software issue and that it kinda almost ruined my tank. I run a tight ship with my tank, and this set me back quite a bit.


Lol like the Russian police.

Yeah I haven't followed up because the support team has only told me to 1.) Unlink and relink the pump and 2.) Delete then reinstall the app. All very basic troubleshooting tips, but that's all they said.

I lost two mini acro colonies from this crash. Fortunate it wasn't more, but very unfortunate over something silly like a software bug...
 
Lol like the Russian police.

Yeah I haven't followed up because the support team has only told me to 1.) Unlink and relink the pump and 2.) Delete then reinstall the app. All very basic troubleshooting tips, but that's all they said.

I lost two mini acro colonies from this crash. Fortunate it wasn't more, but very unfortunate over something silly like a software bug...
I sent my pumps in and I am going to ask for Refund, already bought different dosing pumps
 
I sent my pumps in and I am going to ask for Refund, already bought different dosing pumps
Bunch of crap if you ask me. I'll see if they email me Monday.
 
I sent my pumps in and I am going to ask for Refund, already bought different dosing pumps
What do you buy to replace it ? I wish I could afford a ghl stand alone
 
Anyone have an update?
Software working yet! ?
Everything seems to be working since I've set it to dose weekly and then adjust to dose every day in the week. I've got an unhappy space invader and a temperamental mariculture Acro frag.

below is my alk drop due to the pumps.
coralvue is sending me out replacements
 

Attachments

  • B4A0682D-05A5-4A24-A15D-2C1E798DA0C2.png
    B4A0682D-05A5-4A24-A15D-2C1E798DA0C2.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 56
Everything seems to be working since I've set it to dose weekly and then adjust to dose every day in the week. I've got an unhappy space invader and a temperamental mariculture Acro frag.

below is my alk drop due to the pumps.
coralvue is sending me out replacements

Is this still working for you?

I’m having similar problems here in the UK with my X1. We have the same Kamoer pumps but they’re marketed under a different name.

I’ll try setting up the weekly profiles suggested here.

I only need the pump to dose my coral food once a day at 9pm, and it has now started dosing it every hour!!

Worked fine for a week, then it started playing silly buggers this evening.

I regret not stretching for the 4 head RedSea doser when I bought my 2 head.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top