I'm new reef dork told me about this site

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Clownfish.gif
 
Under The Sea Hello GIF by Lillee Jean

Welcome!
I don't know Reef Dork, but there are plenty of coral nerds here ready to say hey and give lots of unrequited advice!
Glad to have you with us
 
Hi I'm new here the you tuber reef dork told me about this site

Welcome! Glad you found this site filled with knowledge and (mostly) helpful people. We were all new here once, so you will fit right in.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Gloucestershire (sounds UK):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top