I'm new to salt water and need help

Welcome to R2R and the salty world. If your parameters are stable and in an acceptable range, testing with good quality kits, then you can be more sure that you have cycled. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome, glad you are here! As stated, more info needed. Is the tank cycled, did you start with live rock, what are your parameters etc. If you are good to go add fish slowly 1-2 every 2-3 weeks. Good luck.
 
C9A83B85-997D-422D-9EE7-72F8310CA0E3.gif
 
I just set up my dark water aquarium and I use the imaginarium Pacific ocean water is there anything I need to add to it before I add my fish or can I add my fish straight to the water after it comes to temp and it's completely set up

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Lawton:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top