I'm not addicted. I can stop whenever I want.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peanut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
anemone1.jpg


I have had this guy since July. He split a few weeks after I received it (smaller one off to the right) ....the colors are incredible.
 
I just snagged one just like that. Do you know what it's called? Really like the striking red.
 
did you sit down with your son and counted them one by one???? lol

I can't count that high, but I know a guy that works at NASA and he owed me a favor. They ran it through a super computer and that's what it spit out

actually, I had guessed a week or so ago that there were about 70, so I was curious what the actual number was. This is the first time I have taken a top down shot so I could actually see the entire colony. After I took the pic, I marked them as I counted them in the photo.....
 
I can't count that high, but I know a guy that works at NASA and he owed me a favor. They ran it through a super computer and that's what it spit out

actually, I had guessed a week or so ago that there were about 70, so I was curious what the actual number was. This is the first time I have taken a top down shot so I could actually see the entire colony. After I took the pic, I marked them as I counted them in the photo.....
I counted 113
 
literally just sat here scrolling through these pictures thinking...one day, my collection will be like this some day..maybe..kind of..hopefully.. lol beautiful collection and pictures!
 
Whoops! Wrong place.

Mods, please delete

image.jpeg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top