IM NUVO Fusion 30L in Canada?

BC-reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2017
Messages
72
Reaction score
64
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

First post here but have lurked quite a bit ;)

After months of looking, i am landing on the IM Fusion 30L. Good size and will allow me to set up and then upgrade parts along the way.

Any recommendations on best site/dealer to order this tank to be delivered in Canada?

Also going to post in lighting section as i am looking for feedback on best route for lighting. I was thinking LED's but then have seen some pics of the ATI Sunpower and was very impressed...

Cheers
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top