Im sorry I cheated on you guys BRS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

4AB0F015-8275-43F7-A739-2549D93B37CE.jpeg
11CA09E5-1869-4079-92AC-417BF9FFB591.jpeg
My new build got one install. I’m still working on it. BRS is my go place. With remind me I need some more plumbing parts
 
My BRS supplied H380 was the difference between chaeto dying and thriving in my fuge. I was using a flood light designed for algae growth but it just didn't put out enough par.
 
I know a 10 dollar light will grow it. I’m looking for a light that can outcompete my display lights. After the brs video I was sold!
I leave my refuge light on 24/7, and I have no algae issues, over feed with a good CUC
The expensive refuge light, $90.00, never grew anything. Salt creep ate it.
 
I leave my refuge light on 24/7, and I have no algae issues, over feed with a good CUC
The expensive refuge light, $90.00, never grew anything. Salt creep ate it.

Do you have a link to the light your currently using?

I also agree that BRS is the best. :)
 
I too just had a great experience with @Bulk Reef Supply I had a really expensive part go bad after just over a month of having it. I googled the part and issues incase it was something trouble shooting could solve. This left me feeling worse! Other people had problems but the company was really bad about warrenty and typically hit you with excuses. I called BRS and they sent a shipping label when I explained the problem.

After the experiences I had prior to BRS and my great experience now I won’t cheat either
 
I paid for 2 day shipping and on Saturday and I'm still waiting for my package now
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
Do you have a link to the light your currently using?

I also agree that BRS is the best. :)
I went to Lowe’s. Look for a single bulb unit with reflector cone and spring attachment to clamp your light.
I lay the cone just touching the top of the sump so the light only shines on half the refuge. The bulb is the highest wattage LED grow bulb they have. There’s nothing to do but screw the bulb in, clamp on the fixture, and plug it in. If and when it rusts or doesn’t work, replacement is cheap and easy.
Here’s a photo.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top