• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In-box 24" Reefbrites XHO Blue w/ Bluetooth controller and x series brackets

Item Price
$100-$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Vested

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
827
Reaction score
711
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3112.jpg

Lightly used, upgraded tanks and no longer need these at this size. Shipping is included, would like to sell everything together but open to offers. Thanks!
 
Are those the standard reefbright brackets? If so interested in both
 
Are those the standard reefbright brackets? If so interested in both
Standard are ones that clip onto the side of the light and sit on-top of the tank, I can totally add those in if you prefer them. The x series brackets are to connect to an existing light like a radion for example.
 
Interested in the x-series brackets only. Sorry I wasn’t being clear. Would you sell separately?
 
Bump still includes everything in picture
 
Bump $250 shipped for everything in picture
 
Bump, everything in picture still available
 
Is all this still available?
 
How much for everything shipped to 60050?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top