In need of a 3D printed cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
27,806
Reaction score
139,920
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Eshopps Eclipse S overflow, and they provide a cover for the outside box, but not for the inside box. I am wondering if anyone out there would be interested in printing me a cover for it. I have all the dimensions and everything. Anybody interested in helping out Crabs? :)
 
Bumping this thread by sharing a fun little fact. And someone help Crabs out!

life-facts-dolphins-intentionally-chew-on-toxic-pufferfish-to-get-19694240.png
 
Bump! I'm essentially looking for a cover that looks like this (except without the hole)
3HOc6Ddl.jpg

iu3kVVyl.jpg

pyVAX9rl.jpg

With these dimensions.
yY79FYml.jpg
 
I could print it but don’t have the time to create the STL file needed to do so at the moment. If someone can create the STL let me know.
 
Any way within the forum to send the stl?
If you have a google account, I can share the file through there as well
 
Ryan. I will send you my email addresses
Crabs what color would you like it printed?
 
Last edited:
Any way within the forum to send the stl?
If you have a google account, I can share the file through there as well
I have a gmail account, that's about it. If you're able to email it to me, PM me and I'll give it to you :)
 
I have the same overflow box... wish the internal box had the cover. Hey Crabs, do you have a rim on your tank? Curious if your water level is at the rim? I haven't drilled yet and would love to hear any tips or tricks. Thought I'd have to silicone the bottom of the teeth or something. Pics would be great. Pm me. Don't wanna side track your thread. :)
 
I have the same overflow box... wish the internal box had the cover. Hey Crabs, do you have a rim on your tank? Curious if your water level is at the rim? I haven't drilled yet and would love to hear any tips or tricks. Thought I'd have to silicone the bottom of the teeth or something. Pics would be great. Pm me. Don't wanna side track your thread. :)
No problem yes it is a rimmed tank so when you go to drill yours put the template on the inside of the tank and drill from the inside out with the template all the way up to the top of the rim and your water line should be just slightly Above the Rim so you don't actually see it from the outside :)
 
I have the Eshopps Eclipse S overflow, and they provide a cover for the outside box, but not for the inside box. I am wondering if anyone out there would be interested in printing me a cover for it. I have all the dimensions and everything. Anybody interested in helping out Crabs? :)
I might know a guy. Hang on.
 
123eustratios on eBay. Tell him I sent you. He does very nice work.
 
@jsker was that your handy work creating the eBay link? Thank you whoever did that.
 
Wouldn't an acrylic lid have a cleaner finish and match the box?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top