• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

In need of an ATO ASAP!

MrsWeathers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
132
Reaction score
100
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m needing an auto top off system, preferably with a pump/the pump that came with it! Don’t need a mini or a nano, I have a 125 gallon DT. Please send me a message with what ya have and your asking price please! Ty!
 
I’m needing an auto top off system, preferably with a pump/the pump that came with it! Don’t need a mini or a nano, I have a 125 gallon DT. Please send me a message with what ya have and your asking price please! Ty!
I have a Tunze 3155 sitting around
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top