In need of harlequin shrimp

Me-n-macy-n-lilgirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard that reefers lend or borrow harlequin shrimps from one another to remove starfish problem from their tanks....soooo i am in need of a harlequin shrimp.where i live its way out of my budget..does anyone got one to lend or borrow?if not how can i get one...thanks everyone for your time...worried reefer...
 
I heard that reefers lend or borrow harlequin shrimps from one another to remove starfish problem from their tanks....soooo i am in need of a harlequin shrimp.where i live its way out of my budget..does anyone got one to lend or borrow?if not how can i get one...thanks everyone for your time...worried reefer...
where are you?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top