*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Congrats @oliverout and @SteveC847!

wes anderson GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This also saved my tank because it let me know when I forget to turn my pumps back on.
Drawing of the Prize and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 13th, 2022. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 14th, 2022.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top