Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

Would like to be able to frag these easier
a4e5cc70a194f6e6d8441d0a412020e4.jpg
 
Love that you can change out the blades to work for wood or metal cutting purposes and that it uses a separate reservoir for the cooling water so you aren't just using dirty water over again.
 
DE771B6C-3E08-4D4B-8D76-EF17260BDA26.jpeg
Would love to try and frag this tree since it has grown to my frag rack
 
Great thing about the saw is it has a fresh water reservoir serving as coolant to the blade. The competition uses a water reservoir where the water is recycled. It fouls quickly when you are cutting multiple frags.
 
#2 The drain option is a great idea that will help with cleaning and draining the saw after operation. The blade choice is very useful that allows the DB-100 to be used in the garage for other none reef applications.
 
Last edited:
I signed up for they email list
 
Love that the saw can cut not only frags, but glass too. Rad.
 
I really like that it can be water cooled. I like the blade length and the size of the unit... pretty portable
 
1) subscribed to email list
 
2) I have a frogspawn like this one in the picture right now that I would hope to Frag one day once it grows into a bigger colony.
8F75F8C1-98EB-4765-98DF-07EB5A432F6F.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top