I really like the integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty coolant away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw and the included BladeSert blade guide provides blade support at the point of sawing and helps keep blade tracking straight and true for maximum control and more accurate cuts.
Great saw there’s a lot of things I like about it. Small in size large work area. I also like their Cooling system. I also like the fact that you can make tight turns. I’m a contractor who has used my tile saw in the past But for the most part they can only be square this allows you many other options at a great price point.
I’d have to say the most interesting and beneficial feature that I like is the ability to keep as much of the corals slime and dirty water off the cutting area. Making it much easier to go from cut to cut with minimal clean up before your done.
It can cut real fine lines good curves that would make some happy frags the one I got is the opposite of killed all my frags.. I had to start over from the beginning I went to world wide Corals and bought some Corals.