Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

The features I like the most are: that the body is structural grade thermoplastic which is highly durable and resistive to ware. The bladesert blade glide is a great safety feature since we’ll be cutting precise pieces close to fingers. Nice job on engineering this looks well built!
 
There’s a Miami chalice that’s gonna need fragging soon:)

545D5399-B187-40AC-B99D-5E0390DCF6EB.jpeg
 
The likes... wow where 2 actually begin. The collector tray for recutting skelly to cut back % on loses. And I’m a wall hammer guy so that’s HARD. The glass cutting so I can make better sunps like a pro. I’m very DIY. Making my 75g sump now and asking Q’s on here. And the TQ is also 2mind. There’s a lot really all of the what it is I’m loving. And I’ve been thinking about getting a saw but the LFS share them or say bring it in and idk how sanitary their song is let alone the blade. Wall hammers would b my main as sticks are snap most sps are unless u want a guaranteed shape like for fusing and I’m waning 2 fuse my hammers. I want a tru color fused hammer. I know skeletal boundary’s and watched his documentary. I know what not 2 do.

B83A137C-244D-4729-969C-4B8E2BD7977F.jpeg


7027137E-B914-4F8A-96E3-95480B252F10.jpeg


3C9DB903-A730-4CBD-9D56-C64E3AA5C2BE.jpeg
 
subscribed to emil
 
checked it out and I like the adjustable DC speed control.
 
Lets get Fraggin!
RIMG4717.JPG
 
65a7c0c4d31458a3c0752a4e2ce24ac3.png


Just got this and can’t wait for it to go to frag size to be able to spread the wealth.
 
FB shared
 
Subsribed !!!
 
Subsribed !!!
 
Subsribed !!!
 
Subsribed !!!
 
Subscribed!

I like how it can cut curves, and the fact that it comes with a 1 year warranty (90 days with Saltwater use)

Frag my open brain!

Week 8 Thumbnail.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top