Inland Craft Fragtastic Giveaway!

I reviewed that page and like

1) dc motor
2) precise blade for cutting hard stuff
3) coolant system
4) compact size
5) it's a band saw.
 
the coolant system and large work space are really nice features for frag work.
 
After checking out this saw on their webpage, it appears that it would be a tool that I would use for not only fragging corals, but also for cutting mosaic and other tiles that I use on building custom stands and furniture. I also like that the coolant is not recirculating and the table appears to have good drainage channels.
 
Subscribed to email!
 
#3 I can frag this bad boy: Jedi mind trick

20180126_230216.jpg
 
#1 subscribed to mailing list. Looking forward to future updates and products.
 
#2 I’m new 2 fraggin and have been interested in sharing some of my corals with others. I like the ability to be able to cut curves and overall versatility of the saw itself!
 
#3 i have several beautiful acans that friends would love to have a piece of. Pic is IPhone quality WWC Bizzaro growing out nicely almost ready to be shared.
2466bbe7e71f60ee646a13748445029c.heic
 
By appearances it appears "safe". Looks like it has enough power for hobby as well. I do like the concept of utlizing this for some work working projects. That is an added benefit for me.
 
I like that it can be used to cut live rock too, not just frags. would've come in handy a few weeks ago when i was busting up several too big chunks with a chisel... managed to smack my thumb several times and the rocks didn't break the way I wanted them to with the chisel, would've had none of those headaches with this.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top