• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Inland DFS-100 Reefkeeper Band Saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
2,037
Reaction score
1,338
Location
Portland,OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time to upgrade to a gryphon so I'm selling my Inland which I've taken meticulously good care of, its less than 1 year old.

Ive got a few extra blades I'll toss in (they are used but still have diamond coating) and it comes with an extra blade guide, I just put in a brand new one yesterday so its only been used on 3 cuts

185.00 shipped -buyer pays paypal fees or add 3% and I'm firm on that price (it would be a great thing for 2 or 3 close reefers to go in on-IMO )

Here is what it looks like and sells new for (Hopefully I'm not in violation of the rules, I thought I recall links that show a product where ok, I guess I'll find out )

Inland DFS-100 ReefKeeper Band Saw | Fragtastic Reef
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top