Innovative Marine 25 Gallon Lagoon DIY Stand Help!

bengas13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Parker, CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone-

I'm new to the DIY world, and want to take a shot at building my own stand. Spending $350+ on the APS stand just doesn't sit right in my stomach. However.... I'm totally new to woodworking. I'm fortunate to live with someone who has the necessary equipment, but a lack of time to help me out.

Does anyone have plans for the skeleton to an IM 25 Lagoon? I know the dimensions are:
24" (23.62") Wide
20" (19.68") Deep
12" (11.8") Tall

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I would love to see some other designs!
 
I drew this up in Sketchup for my IM 40 I just built. It's pretty easy to build. I used 3/4 Oak plywood with some oak trim to finish it up.

upload_2018-6-19_11-47-21.png


It came out pretty good!
35464453_1800696403302929_6352543667743358976_o.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top