• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon with Stand $300

Still available?
 
dang awesome price! I’m looking for one like this right now... too far for me though! GLWS!
 
Sorry it was sold a few weeks ago. Forgot to note sold.
 
E5398133-BE0E-4151-87CA-86603991AE01.jpeg
E3E12E56-14CC-49A8-94E8-88AEF7DB8ADC.jpeg
dd4c87b3-3fb4-4882-bdca-41afc66c8578-jpeg.1291245
68C4CACF-607B-4359-BD83-7C78B3EF1259.jpeg

Tank is in great shape. It is now dry, clean and vacant due to a massive upgrade. Asking $300 for tank and stand. Tank comes with upgraded return pump and 2 IM media baskets. DD4C87B3-3FB4-4882-BDCA-41AFC66C8578.jpeg
Still available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top