• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative marine 40 gallon with accessories.

Icemam457

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
154
Reaction score
85
Location
Maine
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling an innovative marine Nuvo 40 gallon. I have the stand, Tunze 9004 dc, gen 2 radion, hanging kit, gen 1 innovative marine fuge light, custom cady. And aquatop return pump. Asking 1000 for everything and am open to other offers. Local pickup in Biddeford Maine.
099f0d2b7bf773ce36a25fd9ac4eb4bf.jpg
 
You may want to change your location in settings/profile. You are showing up as in Louisiana.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top