• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Ghost Protein Skimmer

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
8,484
Reaction score
7,744
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Ghost Protein Skimmer and Looking for a DA PC-4 and SL1 or 2. If anyone has one, please let me know and price?
Thx
 
Last edited:
<
 
Found pc-4 and sl1. Still on the lookout for a ghost skimmer for a Nuvo 20.
 
I have one for a 30. Not sure if it will fit. Will get model number tomorrow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top