Innovative marine Fusion Pro 10 media basket

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

dlh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
137
Reaction score
56
Location
birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried removing the media basket and it gets stuck and wont come out. Something is preventing the lower portion from clearing a blockage? I removed the high/low tide slider and that wasn’t the issue. If anyone has experienced this and found a solution it would be greatly appreciated.
 
I tried removing the media basket and it gets stuck and wont come out. Something is preventing the lower portion from clearing a blockage? I removed the high/low tide slider and that wasn’t the issue. If anyone has experienced this and found a solution it would be greatly appreciated.
Rock back and forth while pulling up. Use a flashlight for assistance while doing this
Some media may have fallen out causing interference
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top