• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

INSANE Scolys For Sale!!!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
160
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping is a flat rate of $50. I ship FedEx Priority only. DOA in first 2hrs and must accept on first attempt. Paypal gift or cover the fees.

Masterpiece - SOLD
MT_0047_zpsa74c2fd0.jpg


Tangelo - SOLD
MT_0043_zps4d37ee85.jpg


Red Robin - SOLD
MT_0048_zps95a80443.jpg


Green - SOLD
MT_0042_zps6787a5ea.jpg


Orange - $100
MT_0041_zps85a493d0.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know this is kind of silly, because most collectors want bigger scolys, but do you have any teeny tiny Bleeding Apples? Like on the order of 1-2 inches?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top