Install 10 unit NP K7 V3 Dream aquarium SPS Dominated

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
2,138
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 100%
1   0   2
SPS Dominated large aquarium
Tank: 86*35*25 Inches
Light: K7 V3 REEF LIGHT

------------------

 
Last edited:
Fellow R2R members. If you are looking for a quality light..i highly suggest you give the NooPsychees a try. They are pretty awesome. A number of us members won a few lately and we have had a lot of back and forth on how much we are digging on these lights. They dont have all of the bells and whistles of the $500 lights...but they are good solid quality lights with excellent performance. Give them a try...you wont be disappointed!!! I have a write up on my build thread.
 
Last edited:
I didn't recieve mine for free, and I can't get them installed on the tank until tomorrow, but from playing with them on my counter I agree that they seem to be a good quality light. The only downfall is that they don't have an app and the controller is cheap feeling and not very intuative, but once you get used to the controls it's not too bad. The light itself seems to be well built and has the feeling of a quality product.
For the cost of the light, ecspecially if you get them on sale, the disadvantages to them are fairly insignificant since the setup is something that you will likely only do once and then never mess with again.
I will probably update my build thread once I get mine installed in the next day or so.
 
Is the tank still set up and running the 10 K7V3? Would be nice to see the results. I am considering ordering the Noopsyche for my current upgrade tank build.
 
March:
 
Last edited:
Is the tank still set up and running the 10 K7V3? Would be nice to see the results. I am considering ordering the Noopsyche for my current upgrade tank build.
Yes the tank still running K7 V3,all the sps stabilize and growing pretty well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top