IO $25.00 a 160g bucket deal?

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
10,593
Reaction score
15,225
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was deal. It went up to $30 for 3 so I settled for two.
Screenshot_20230317_201217_Chrome.jpg
 
Nice find! just ordered 2 @25 each (with autoship). Anything over 2 buckets is $30+
 
Do you use this salt for a reef tank? How do you balance out your parameters like Mg and Ca? They are both really low but the Alkalinity seems to be high.
 
Do you use this salt for a reef tank? How do you balance out your parameters like Mg and Ca? They are both really low but the Alkalinity seems to be high.
I've been mixing it 50/50 with reef crystals for a year or longer. I manually dose daily, a little alk 5ml in a 40g system and 30ml in a 220g system that I also drip kalk . Mg is 1400ish in both but Ca is is high at 500+ (500 is as high as my kit tests. Not sure why Ca is high as I was dosing both Alk and Ca for a long time but wasn't testing Ca because it was stable for a long time so I'm not even sure when it became high but corals are doing well. 220g is a mixed reef with a lot of large LPS, and monti caps, and a few random SPS and everything is thriving. the 40g system is a SPS grow out tank and things are doing well there also.
 
UPS guy/gal is gunna love you in a few days!
They already do. Especially when the warehouse workers put the bucket of salt in a big box instead of putting a sticker on the bucket.
I think I need an intervention lol I forgot to cancel an auto ship of reef crystals so now I need more IO because I mix it
Screenshot_20230318_224343_Gallery.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top